Antidrip film is to prevent the direct dripping of water droplets in the greenhouse by adding dripping agent, so it is usually called non-drip film.
1. First of all, many people will misunderstand that non-drip film means that there are no water droplets. In fact, it is not. The non-drip film means that the water droplets in the greenhouse do not directly drip from the greenhouse film, but form droplets and slide to the front of the greenhouse.
2. The antidrip film is added dripping agent to the inner side of the film. The function of the dripping agent is to prevent the mist forming in the greenhouse from forming water droplets directly from the greenhouse film. Once the mist contacts the surface of the greenhouse film, it will quickly expand into a layer of water. Water drops will flow down both sides of the greenhouse film, which eliminates fog and does not drip, effectively preventing pests and diseases.
3. The non-drip film has significant difference of front and back. The outer layer is the anti-aging layer, and the inner layer is the non-drip layer. When installation, be careful not to install the reverse. The front and back of the greenhouse film are distinguished in this way: look at the words on the outer layer of the greenhouse film.
4. The antidrip film should be flattened when it is applied, otherwise there will be wrinkles that will affect the dripping, and the dripping anti-fog function will not achieve the best effect.
1. Good dripping performance, lasting effect for 3-4 months.
2. Good anti-aging effect, normal use, film thickness 0.08-0.10mm can be used continuously for 12-18 months.
3. With the use of metallocene, the puncture resistance and tensile strength of the film are obviously improved, and the tensile strength in vertical and horizontal directions is ﹥26MPa.
4. Scientific formula and internal cooling co-extrusion process make the film transmittance.