LDPE film is low density polyethylene film, which has good flexibility, low strength, low temperature resistance and large expansion ratio.
– low density, general is 0.915-0.925g/cm3, can float on the water.
– Good transparency and a certain luster.
– Low mechanical strength, good softness, high elongation and low surface hardness.
– Low temperature resistance, catalytic temperature is 70℃, good impact.
– Low water absorption, waterproof and moisture-proof, but high air permeability, poor fragrance retention.
– Good chemistry, resistance to various concentrations of hydrochloric acid, less than 50% sulfuric acid, less than 40% nitric acid. Good alkaline resistance, below 60℃ resistance general organic solvents.
– Extreme heat resistance, softening temperature 84℃.
– Radiation resistance.
– Non-toxic, tasteless, odorless, good hygiene.
LDPE films application: