1, the greenhouse structure should be maintained above 25 degrees angle, the film surface smooth without wrinkles, so as to ensure that water droplets can flow down the film surface.
2, the plastic mulch should be covered in the greenhouse and the drip irrigation facilities should be adopted to avoid the excessive humidity in the shed.
3. Avoid contact with iron wire or old plastic black film. The greenhouse skeleton should be smooth, no rust, no burr and prevent mechanical collision and scraping, so as to avoid the effect of life.
4. This product is strictly forbidden to use Sulphur Fumigation and direct contact with acid pesticide; it is forbidden to contact polyvinyl chloride and rubber products for long time. (It is strictly prohibited that wrap the greenhouse frame with the tire contact with films.)
5. If there is white precipitate on the film surface, it is dripping agent. It is a normal phenomenon and must not be erased.
6. Please use the recommended thickness above 0.08mm greenhouse film, the thicker the product, the better the service life and the better insulation performance.
7, During buckle shed, read orthography from outside the shed is the correct method, must not be buckled.
8, the product should be stored in cool, ventilated and far away heat storehouse. During transportation and use, collision, drag, heavy pressure and sharp objects from scratching should be prevented.
9. The storage period of greenhouse films is not more than 12 months from the production date.