The traditional film has played an important role in helping the growth of crops and increasing the yield of crops, but the disadvantage of the plastic film is that it is very difficult to handle after use. After the whole crop growth period, the strength of the film is reduced and all fragments are left in the soil. The small fragments will cause soil compaction, hinder the absorption and development of water by the roots of the crop, and will also drift with the wind and pollute surroundings. In addition to the advantages of traditional plastic film, biodegradable agricultural mulch film can be automatically degraded after use and does not need to be collected. At the same time, the water demand and agricultural fertilizer are correspondingly reduced, and the next season’s farming can be carried out. Therefore, the biodegradable agricultural mulch film is reduce production costs and white pollution.
Degradable agricultural film mainly includes three types: photodegradation, biodegradation and photo-biodegradation.
Product Raw Material:
– Starch Blended With Polylactic Acid (PLA)
– Starch Blended With Polyhydroxyalkanoate (PHA)
Henan Yinfeng researched and developed fully biodegradable mulch, which is environmentally friendly and has high utilization rate. After the crops are harvested, there is no need laboriously to collect the film, prevent environmental pollution, while saving labor and reducing the social cost of waste disposal.
1. 100% biodegradable, degraded into water and carbon dioxide within 6 months under industrial composting conditions;
2. Excellent physical mechanical properties and puncture resistance, with higher load-bearing strength under the same thickness;
3. Wide thickness processing range, capable continuous and stable processing plastic films above 10 microns;
4. Broadened processing interval, better molding processing, and greatly reduced temperature sensitivity;
5. High-speed processing can be carried out on traditional ordinary extrusion equipment;
6. Excellent product performance stability, longer shelf life;
7. It does not contain plasticizers such as glycerin, and is not sticky or oily during processing and storage;
Biodegradable Mulch Film: http://www.pe-film-china.com/product/biodegradable-mulch-film.html